Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nars - Night Porter

Hello! Hello!

The Night Porter joins the blog today! (sorry that was uncalled for lol) This is the third in the Night Series from Nars so only one more to go! This is probably my favorite from the collection because I just LOVE green polish and am always on the lookout for new and different green shades. It looks almost borderline matte but the formula is certainly NOT a matte although you could probably use a matte top coat instead of a shine one. I love this, don't really have anything else to say, so ENJOY!


BRAND: Nars
 
NAME:  Night Porter

COLLECTION:  Night Series

COLOR:  Black with green pearls (website) I wouldn't necessarily agree with that description but I am lacking words to describe it better

Don't forget to please follow the blog! And don't forget, "Sharing is caring!" :)




No comments:

Post a Comment