Friday, April 6, 2012

Nars - Night Flight

Hello! Hello!

Here is the end of the Nars Night Series. Kind of a long story why I've it took me so long to finish this up. Short version is I've been super busy and had some personal stuff going on . For the longer version of things check out http://lailadarling.blogspot.ca/2012/04/holy-baloney.html . But I will be doing regular posts from now on and have got some very cool brands to check out!

I really love this color I think it's beautiful and I don't have anything like it. I wouldn't say that it's THE best color ever but it's beautiful and I have nothing bad to say about it.  

Apparently a new color has been added to this collection called Night Clubbing which looks gorgeous on the site cause I am always a fan of browns so I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

P.S. Excuse the weird nail lengths

BRAND: Nars

NAME:  Night Flight

COLLECTION:  Night Series

COLOR:  Black with cobalt blue pearls ( Nars website)

Don't forget to please follow the blog! And don't forget, "Sharing is caring!" :)










No comments:

Post a Comment