Monday, April 9, 2012

RGB - Punch


Hey! Hey!

I have another RGB swatch today! And boy am I sorely disappointed! I love the color, I think it's perfect for spring - although right now where I live the wind hasn't stopped for the past two days sounds like a hurricane out there (although it's not). However the formula was INSANELY difficult to work with. I tried one round of swatching and it was TERRIBLE (yes worse then this!) and had to take it off. I thinned out the polish a LOT and then did another round. Let's just say I've never before used my corrector pen SO MUCH to clean up because the only way I could get a smooth surface was by 'painting' and then 'drawing in the outline'. Sounds weird you say? Well that's because it's ridiculous!

I'd never go through all this trouble probably ever again. It's really just a shame because I do LOVE the color, it's very feminine, soft and gentle, and in some lights looks just a BIT more nude then pink. I'll either just put it away or maybe thin it out some more I really have no clue at the moment.

Anywho! Hope you enjoy the swatches!


BRAND: RGB

NAME:  Punch

COLLECTION:

COLOR:  Peachy Pink (RGB Website)

Don't forget to please follow the blog! And keep in mind, "Sharing is caring!" :)




+flash

No comments:

Post a Comment