Sunday, April 8, 2012

Nars - Mato Grosso

Hey! Hey!

Here is another Nars polish! This time in the GORGEOUS color Mato Grosso which is actually a Brazilian state name! I think that's pretty cool. I find that sometimes nail polishes have weird names just for the sake of it or for the sake of being unique. ANYWHO!

As  I've expressed before I love the Nars formula and have yet to come across one of their polishes that I don't like the formula. I love chocolate browns and I really love this color! When I look down at my nails almost makes me wanna bite them! (creepy? sorry!) But it's just such a rich, deep, beautiful brown. Cannot go wrong!


BRAND: Nars

NAME:  Mato Grosso

COLLECTION:  Fall 2011

COLOR:  creme chocolate brown

Don't forget to please follow the blog! And keep in mind, "Sharing is caring!" :)







 


No comments:

Post a Comment