Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nars - Night Rider

Hello! Hello!

Here is number two from the Nars Night Series Collection! This is Night Rider and unfortunately is the only one in the collection that is a little disappointing. I lost track of the amount of coats it took to get to this color, it was somewhere between 4-6. The formula although sheer and therefore very thin is also very easy to worth with and not a a problem having to do 4 or 5 coats, also it doesn't looks like gunk on your nails at all. Seche vite did a wonderful job as a top coat but even a regular top coat would work because the polish itself dries very fast on its own. Overall would I repurchase this? Most likely not but I will enjoy it while I have it.

On a totally unrelated note I feel like this color should have been named Diamond Life and the Night Breed should have been called Night Rider. Why you might be asking yourself? I have no clue, but to me it just seems like those names would suit the particular colors a lot better.

BRAND: Nars
 
NAME:  Night Rider

COLLECTION:  Night Series

COLOR:  Soft plum with silver glitter (website) I think the glitter is holographic because it looks both silver/gold/blue/pink in different lights

Don't forget to please follow the blog! And don't forget, "Sharing is caring!" :)









No comments:

Post a Comment