Saturday, March 10, 2012

Nars - Night Breed

Hello! Hello!

This post will be the beginning of a series of posts of the Nars Night Series Limited Edition. This is one of the most exciting collection for me in a while. This collection came out a little while ago but it's a new love for me. I have purchased every color of this small collection and will be swatching them for you guys!

Today I have Night Breed which is a black base with a finely milled silver glitter. The base polish isn't very opaque because the glitter is so fine that if the black was a solid opaque black it would get lost in translation, another benefit of the fine milled glitter is that it's not a problem with removal. I just love this color! It's such a different and unique color. Yes there are lots of similar 'dupes' out there I even have a few similar ones but nothing this refined and beautiful.

Anyhoo! Enough giber gaber time for the pictures! Enjoy!

BRAND: Nars

NAME:  Night Breed

COLLECTION:  Night Series

COLOR: Black with silver glitter

Don't forget to please follow the blog! And don't forget, "Sharing is caring!" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment