Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nars - Diamond Life


Hello! Hello! 

I have something different today for you guys! I am taking a bit of a break from Barielle, even though I do still love them, but having visited a Nars counter several times in the last few months I've picked up 3 polishes from them. I've eyed Nars polishes for quite a while but held off on them due to the price tag but once I fell in love with the colors I grabbed I got over the sticker shock very quickly. In related news I also have one more 'unexpected' brand coming soon to the blog. I really like the color it's beautiful and it's like nothing I have or have seen before so that's when I knew I had to have it. I have nothing bad to say about the formula I really enjoyed it and if you're in a big enough hurry you could do one coat of this and you're out the door because it's opaque enough that one coat could suffice. Drying time on it's own is quite good also (better than OPI) and the brush is also fabulous. Hope you enjoy! 

P.S. Because it's such a cool color and it looks slightly different depending on how the light hits it hence the TONS of pics!


BRAND: Nars

NAME:  Diamond Life

COLLECTION:  Spring 2012

COLOR: Metallic Violet

Don't forget to please follow the blog! And don't forget, "Sharing is caring!" :)












2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really like this colour! I have a a polish that has a similar finish (but a couple shades lighter) from butterLONDON and the streaks are really noticeable. This one looks great, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this was indeed awesome and any streaking was my fault lol but with care streaks are totally avoidable

      Delete