Friday, October 28, 2011

OPI - Meet Me On The Star Ferry

Hello! Hello!

Here is another OPI color. This one I ended up getting off a friend of mine who was moving to France and needed to get rid of some of her polish and I think that this one was one of them. Originally I did not really think I was going to like it even though it looks gorgeous in the bottle but turns out that it looks amazing on the nails also! Warning - there are a lot of pictures because I have a not so amazing camera and because the beauty of this polish is very difficult to capture on film.

BRAND: OPI

NAME: Meet Me On The Star Ferry

COLLECTION: Hong Kong

COLOR: A Kowloon-lit, moonlit violet - it looks like a rich sea of violet with shimmer and tiny sparkles running through it






Don't forget to please follow the blog! And don't forget, "Sharing is caring!" :)









with flash - allows to show the great amount of tiny glitter in the polish




No comments:

Post a Comment