Monday, October 31, 2011

Barielle - Positive ZEN-ergy

Hello! Hello!

Here is another Barielle Swatch for Positive ZEN-ergy that I picked up while Barielle was on sale on Hautelook. I did purchase a lot of funky colors during that sale and kind of went into it blind because it was difficult to determine what the colors would look like in real life as opposed to just on the screen. This one was one of those colors that I was unsure about but took a chance on and boy am I glad! It's a very magical color, and I know magical sounds like a weird word to use in describing a nail polish but trust me it really is! It is a bit more opaque than what I was expecting but because I love the end result so much I cannot complain.

BRAND: Barielle

NAME: Positive ZEN-ergy

COLLECTION: Karma

COLOR: it's a light grassy/mossy green with a gorgeous silver shimmer



Don't forget to please follow the blog! And don't forget, "Sharing is caring!" :)














No comments:

Post a Comment