Monday, October 10, 2011

Julep - Cameron

Hello! Hello!

Here is a new brand I am trying out. It's from a company called Julep and the Julep Maven Subscription Program. It's like Birchbox but for nails. I have gotten two boxes so far and am almost certain that I will be canceling my subscription due to all the drama that the company created over people getting their credits for referring people. Other than that I also am not a big fan of spending $20 dollars a month and the quality and the amount you get. Every month you get 2 - 8ml bottles of lacquer whereas I can 2 OPI bottles for the same price [if not less] and I get 15ml per bottle and much better higher quality. ANYWAYS! Let's get to the swatch!



BRAND: Julep

NAME: Cameron

COLLECTION: N/A

COLOR: bright fuchsia pink


Don't forget to please follow the blog! And don't forget, "Sharing is caring!" :) 

3 coats + 1 coat top coat [natural light]





[with flash]

No comments:

Post a Comment