Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Barielle - Gotta Have Fate

Hello! Hello!

This is a nice Barielle shade, very creamy and quite opaque. This was only two coats and I could still see through the polish. It's described on the Barielle site as a creamy coral however I just don't see it. To me it look a lot more like red based orange (if such a color is possible). It looks more orange than red to me so I just don't see the coral at all. Hope you like! 

P.S. I don't know what happening with either my browser or blogger because all my pictures are originally facing one way and once I upload them they turn 'magically' cause I want them all to face in one direction but it just ain't happening. If anyone know how to fix that please let me know in the commets, I'd really apreaciate it!

BRAND: Barielle

NAME:  Gotta Have Fate

COLLECTION: Karma

COLOR: Opaque Creamy Coral (website)

Don't forget to please follow the blog! And don't forget, "Sharing is caring!" :)




two coats + seche vite





two coats + seche vite + FLASH


No comments:

Post a Comment