Monday, February 20, 2012

Barielle - Blossom


Hello! Hello!

I've got a BEAUTIFUL color today. It's a very hard color to describe as it is to photograph but I did my best. The Barielle website describes it as a Peach color, whereas I feel that it's an almost neon peachy pink and if you're lucky in the right light it will look orange. The Barielle site claims that this is an opaque color but I got to disagree. It was a little streaky going on and I can see through the polish on to my finger on the same spot in [almost] every finger [about a millimeter and a half between the white and middle of the nail]. Knowing that I have 2 fairly thick coats of polish on and still being able to see through is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to polish but I still love Blossom because it's such a unique color and it's so beautiful that I can't hold a little sheerness against it.

P.S. Forgive the unevenness of my nails, they have been peeling and breaking on me a lot lately and I think it's because of the filing so I am trying an experiment and not filing my nails for a month to see if there's any improvement.


BRAND: Barielle

NAME:  Blossom

COLLECTION: Wildflower

COLOR: Creamy Opaque Peach (website)

Don't forget to please follow the blog! And don't forget, "Sharing is caring!" :)



2 coats + top coat + flash


no flash


2 comments:

  1. That color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love it and I feel like it will be one of my staples for the summer!

      Delete