Friday, December 2, 2011

Barielle - Jess' Champagne Toast

Hello! Hello!


I got here another Barielle Swatch. Now this is one that when I got I was SOOO excited to try it out and it looks amazing in the bottle. However once on the nails it's a little disappointing. It's not as opaque as I thought it was going to be and the sparkle doesn't show through as much as I thought. In the bottle it just seems to have a OOMPH that disappears on the nail. However once I got past that I really do like the color quite a bit- it's very pretty and feminine. This is going to be one of those picture heavy posts because it's a color that is difficult to capture in pictures. Hope you enjoy!


BRAND: Barielle

NAME: Jess' Champagne Toast

COLLECTION: Holiday Hustle Collection 2010

COLOR: Metallic Violet w/ Rose Gold Glitter

Don't forget to please follow the blog! And don't forget, "Sharing is caring!" :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment