Sunday, November 20, 2011

RGB - Mink

Hello! Hello!

Here is a nail polish brand I had never heard of before until I got this full size bottle of it in the color Mink in my monthly Glymm Box.

A bottle of this polish costs $16 and it's for 12 ml where as with OPI you get for 15 ml per bottle for $6-10 depending on where you get it. The quality of the RGB polish is really good. It's very opaque which I am always a fan of. The formula is also on the thicker side which is better than watery formulas but I do wish that it was a teeny tiny bit thinner.
As far as color goes I really do enjoy the color and it's perfect for fall. One small unimportant detail that I did not enjoy and found annoying was the brush handle length, it's a little short for a my short stubby fingers and I find that with a longer handle I have more control.


BRAND: RGB

NAME: Mink

COLLECTION: ? ? ?

COLOR: a warm, cocoa brown with some olive green undertones


Don't forget to please follow the blog! And don't forget, "Sharing is caring!" :)









No comments:

Post a Comment