Tuesday, May 8, 2012

RGB - Haze

Hey! Hey!

Today I have RGB Haze to show you guys! It's a nice color and formula was nice and I didn't have any real problems with it. Could be opaque with one thick coat or two regular coats (which is what I did). It's not the most unique color in the world but it's still pretty and a very feminine color. Enjoy!

BRAND: RGB

NAME:  Haze

COLLECTION:

COLOR:  Smokey Violet (RGB Website) Cool toned purple with blue/green undertones (ME)

Don't forget to please follow the blog! And keep in mind, "Sharing is caring!" :)






 
here it looks almost grey :S






even with flash it still looks different

sometimes looks like a grey/purple

2 comments:

  1. I like this, great grey lilac mix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I have to say it is one of my favorite colors from RGB

      Delete