Thursday, January 26, 2012

Barielle - Decadence

Hello! Hello!

So it would seem that Barielle is slowly catching up with my OPI collection in terms of number of bottles. But only because every time I see a 'new' color I fall in love because usually it's not like anything that I already own so I have to have it! This one was another one that proved difficult to photograph [mind you I do not have a professional camera by any means]. For a better picture check out http://www.letthemhavepolish.com/2011/07/random-swatchy-spam-part-3.html


BRAND: Barielle

NAME: Decadence

COLLECTION: Sugar Rush

COLOR: Metallic Turquoise [with some shimmer]


P.S.  Warning: there are an excess of pics


Don't forget to please follow the blog! And don't forget, "Sharing is caring!" :)

no flash


I messed with the ISO setting on my cam to get this pic because it kept photographing a lot more bluer than it is in real life - personal opinion

no flash


no flash

No comments:

Post a Comment